Elevate your LEGO® building skills to a higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set. Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17, 1930 and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931 it was opened for business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition of the iconic antenna tower. At 21” (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed, collectible replica accurately recreates the symmetrical lines of the building’s 4 curtain wall facades and art deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative nameplate. This 360°-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding building experience and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world New York landmark, the Empire State Building.
- This 360°-displayable model features 4 highly detailed facades, a silver-colored antenna tower and a tiled baseplate depicting Fifth Avenue and the surrounding roads, complete with 6 yellow cabs.
- At 21” (55cm) high, this Empire State Building model is the tallest LEGO® Architecture model to date (July 2019).
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of the structure, as well as historical facts about the Empire State Building and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Empire State Building nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,750 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 21” (55cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
Really cool building to create in Lego and the bonus is that it looks great on display as well!
I bought it for my 11 year old sons birthday. He loved it, worked on it every evening until complete. It looks amazing.
Had a great time building this piece. Took up the better part of two days. Only complaint was how many repeated sections there are. Makes sense to look for it, but a large part of construction is making many identical sections to stack on top of one another. If that is not your jam, avoid, but otherwise a fantastic build
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Myhobbies is grown to be the ultimate one-stop collectible hobby shop. We have added huge range of Hot Toys.To celebrate the launch of these products. We are running a 3 days Introductory Sale Offer.