Looking for a special gift for kids who love construction toy sets? This 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Heavy-Duty Excavator (42121) toy has plenty of features for hours of creative play. Boys and girls aged 8 and up will enjoy an immersive building challenge before exploring the digger toy's realistic features.
See how an excavator works
Digging, driving, rotating; there's so much to discover in this cool kids' excavator toy. Check out the shovel that moves up and down, plus the movable arm, running belts and rotating body. There’s also a detailed cabin with a driver’s seat and control panel. The set comes with extra LEGO brick ‘stones’ to dig and 4 cones. When it’s time for a new challenge, the model rebuilds into a tracked tractor with backhoe.
A rewarding build for young LEGO fans
The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans ready for their next challenge. With realistic mechanisms, these rewarding sets are a great way to introduce kids to the world of engineering.
- Whether it’s a birthday, Christmas, or ‘just because’ gift, young construction fans will love building and exploring this 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Heavy-Duty Excavator (42121) toy set.
- Packed with realistic features, this digger toy set lets kids see how construction vehicles really work. Check out the moving shovel and arm, plus running belts, just like on a real excavator.
- When kids are ready for a new challenge, the 2-in-1 toy model rebuilds into a tracked tractor with backhoe.
- This cool excavator toy for kids is ideal for boys and girls aged 8 and up who love construction vehicles.
- With the authentic cabin and control panel to explore, it’s easy for kids to imagine life on a construction site with this cool excavator toy.
- Role-play is easy with this cool set. There are 4 cones to manage the building site, plus extra LEGO® pieces to use as bricks for scooping up with the digger truck toy.
- This kids' excavator toy model measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, with arm up,14.5 in. (37 cm) long, with arm fully extended, and 4 in. (11 cm) wide.
- The LEGO® Technic™ universe opens up the world of engineering for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Create the magic moment
Take this revolutionary product with your mobile phone and capture the magic moment easier than ever before. Now with introductory offer.
Nintendo Switch Landed in Myhobbies
How can hobbies don't include gaming, we know our customer loved gaming product, Nintendo Switch product line is now available at Myhobbies.