Relive a classic era of aviation history with the Sopwith Camel biplane!
Recreate your very own piece of aviation history with the historic Sopwith Camel. This detailed replica of one of the most recognizable British single-seat biplanes ever to have graced the skies. Features include a realistic rotating propeller and engine cylinders, hinged tail rudder, realistic tension wires, functioning wing ailerons and tail flaps that can be controlled from the cockpit – just like the real plane! The detail doesn't stop there; this authentic model has over 880 bricks, including rare dark green, dark tan and metallic silver elements.
- Features include a rotating propeller and engine cylinders, hinged tail rudder, functioning wing ailerons and tail flaps that can be controlled from the cockpit
- Includes rare dark green, dark tan and metallic silver elements
- Recreate a piece of aviation history!
- Turn the propellers and see the cylinders rotate!
- Model measures over 15” (40cm) long and has a wingspan of over 19” (50cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Create the magic moment
Take this revolutionary product with your mobile phone and capture the magic moment easier than ever before. Now with introductory offer.
Nintendo Switch Landed in Myhobbies
How can hobbies don't include gaming, we know our customer loved gaming product, Nintendo Switch product line is now available at Myhobbies.